Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My ebay win

  1. #1
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been watching this since it first went up on ebay! I think it will look absolutely adorable on Lindsey with some little purple hair clips I have. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9524524912&id=

    How did I do?

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! This outfit is on my long wishlist. I think it will be so cute on Lindsey. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGMom2:
    This outfit is on my long wishlist.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish I had known that -- I sold one on eBay not too long ago since I had two of them. It is a super-cute outfit!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That does look cute. Congrats!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your so right. Congrats on your cute find.

    IMG 0849

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I love this outfit. I just won an auction from this seller as well. In fact, I won Lindsey! So, I guess after seeing MollyGirl's picture, I will be trying this outfit on Lindsey when she arrives!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a cute outfit. And you got a good price- especially since it includes the shoes. I've seen them go for about $36 with the shoes.

    Sellers say the top is faux suede- does it feel stiff? Is it like velvety feeling?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StephanieS:
    That is a cute outfit. And you got a good price- especially since it includes the shoes. I've seen them go for about $36 with the shoes.

    Sellers say the top is faux suede- does it feel stiff? Is it like velvety feeling?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It feels more like velvet.

    I originally got this outfit WITH Lindsey because I knew it would look adorable on her.

    Here is another picture of her, though wearing the club shoes instead of the beyond cute sandals.

    f2eee449

  9. #9
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    It is a cute outfit!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •